Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Gas cooker specialist
46681511

The incomming cabl to the house was connected to an old main

The incomming cabl to the house was connected to an old main telephone point. the white / blue was connected to the 'A' post and the Blue / white was connected to the 'B' post.
I have a new main telephone point to install that has screw connectors numbered 1 to 6.
The follow on lines are connected to no2 Blue/white, No3 Orange / white and No5 white/ blue. where do i connect the incoming wires ie what numbers?
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 1 year ago.
Connections 2 and 5 should be correct for the BT 2 core cable
Andrew Smith, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Gas cooker specialist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does this mean that the follow on cable to the rest of the internal house telephone points that also connects at this point will double up with the BT incoming cables ie. blue/white with blue white and white blue with white blue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a phone call as soon as possible as i have to go and sort out this telephone wiring.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have been waiting for more than 1 hour for a phone call you stated a few minutes what is going on?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still have to do this job so yes I would much appreciate an informed answer asap
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam