Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Bosch Exxcel washing machine is not emptying the conditioner

Customer Question

My Bosch Exxcel washing machine is not emptying the conditioner drawer. I have recently cleaned the machine and scrubbed all residue from the detergent/conditione drawer. Is there anything I can do to investigate the cause?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi If its not taking the softner from the drawer then this is going to be a blocked dispenser top as this is a very common issue we find on these. What you need to do is remove the dispenser drawer.Then look inside dispenser at the roof just above the softner section.There you will see a few holes. You need to get some strimmer wire or a thin cable tie and push this in to the holes and push it as far down as you can as this will clear the paths in there to allow the water to flow through the correct channel. Fingers crossed that does the trick. But if you still have the fault then its more then likely going to need a new dispenser top as this can be replaced. But try the above as most of the time this cures the fault. If you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi I see the question is still open here. Do you still need more help with the washer? If so just get back to me. If not then if you could rate the answer then this will close the question. Many thanks