Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I need to change the fan on my Neff extractor - D2615X0GB.

I need to change the fan on my Neff extractor - D2615X0GB. The new motor has arrived but it does not look easy to fit. It seems the housing has to be taken apart some how to enable you to connect the power. there seem to be many parts to the housing and rather than take the whole thing apart I wondered if you could point out the easy way to do it? Thanks
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
To be honest there is no easy way to do this, usually I take the whole assembly out and do it on the table. I attach a link to the illustrated diagram for the unit which will allow you to see where everything goes when you come to take it apart which I hope will be helpful. http://www.neff.co.uk/store/sparepart/finder/detail/D2615X0GB/02#/tab-spare-section-3 Would you now kindly rate the information supplied by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Once done further questions are free of charge, do come back to me if you need further help. Thank You for using JA and have a great afternoon - Ian