Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Prestige used to make a bakeware called Ovenglo, why do they

Prestige used to make a bakeware called Ovenglo, why do they not still make it, was there something wrong with it?
No not at all but as the production methods changed in the late 1970s to non stick - the need for this expensive high end process was no longer required. I'm afraid it was a case of the markets changing and Prestige following the markets. Sadly its a classic case of progress not necessarily being for the better. You still see the odd item appear for sale but only an old codger like me would recognize its value. - Ian