Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Prestige used to make a bakeware called Ovenglo, why do they

Prestige used to make a bakeware called Ovenglo, why do they not still make it, was there something wrong with it?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
No not at all but as the production methods changed in the late 1970s to non stick - the need for this expensive high end process was no longer required. I'm afraid it was a case of the markets changing and Prestige following the markets. Sadly its a classic case of progress not necessarily being for the better. You still see the odd item appear for sale but only an old codger like me would recognize its value. - Ian