Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How can I remove the control buttons from a Siemens oven iq700?

Customer Question

How can I remove the control buttons from a Siemens oven iq700? Or the glass panel with the controls
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the full ENr of your oven its on the rating label please , its not the iq700 which is just a range of appliances. and I will have a look at the diagrams - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is hm67g0s1b/05
OK the front facia panel comes as a complete item including the buttons. To remove the panel you will have to remove the oven from its cavity, then take the top off and this will then give you access to the facia fixings.