Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My Caple Di626 dishwasher does not dry the contents after the

My Caple Di626 dishwasher does not dry the contents after the dishwashing cycle. The dishes are clean but come out wet. What's wrong?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Can you confirm that the water is actually getting hot? - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Water isn't getting hot
The heater is defective and will need replacing, in this appliance the heater is used to heat water in the sump area during the final drying phase, this subsequently converts to steam and it is the steam that actually dries the dishes. The heater change is not too much of a job and fairly straightforward. If you need further help let me know - in the meantime however would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a nice afternoon. - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info. Just need a suitable engineer now.
Terry