Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Having ordered a Samsung Cooker Hood HC6347BG I now need to

Customer Question

Having ordered a Samsung Cooker Hood HC6347BG I now need to know in advance what type and size of ducting kit I will require for venting to the outside at a right angle to the Cooker Hood Chimney and how best to obtain what is required, the distance will be just over a Metre
An early reply will be much appreciated. Many thanks . . . Bernard **********
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
You will require ducting of 150mm or 6" to fit this extractor hood. I would purchase a short length of flexible ducting and feed it into your wall outlet pipe having connected it into the extractor spigot on the top - Ian
Do you require further assistance, if not would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating at the top of the page. Once done all further questions are answered free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a nice day - Ian