George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Beko 81445LWg machine. display shows End e and padlock

Customer Question

Beko 81445LWg machine. display shows End e and padlock symbol. and quick wash and arrow symbol under end display. pump runs for a few seconds and stops then starts again, tried powering down and leaving but still same result and programmes wont run
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 11 months ago.
Hello, If you press Function Buttons 1 & 3 at the same time and hold them for 3-5 seconds, does an error code appear?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
what function buttons? I only have spin time delay + & - , temperature, and cancel buttons. no error codes appear.
Have a look at the image below.. The function buttons in yellow. Can you post an image of the control panel on your appliance please
The image in the link below is for your model number
I will be away for a short while but will return later
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok display file attached
See the four black buttons under the display... Press buttons 2 & 4 to see if it unlocks.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Buttons 1 & 3 display shows F00 didn't see the buttons to start with, Buttons 2 & 4 getting C on
Press and 2 & 4 so that it says C offthen if it remains locked press & hold the Start button for 5 secs
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
done that still same result, pump runs for a few seconds the stops then starts again for a few seconds. End flasing with arrow under flashing
Ok.. can you unplug the appliance and remove the lid.. once you have that done, come back to me.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok done! ps door will open after being powered down after a while.but programmes wont run just as described previously
Ok, on the right side of the appliance when looking at it from the front, there is a pressure switch (See image link below) Take the tube off the bottom of that tube and blow through the tube to the drum, to ensure it is not blocked. Remove the plinth from the lower front of the appliance and remove the cover from the filter.. check inside for anything that may be preventing the pumps impeller from rotating properly or preventing the outward flow of waste water from running freely. Check inside the filter housing with a long screwdriver or similar... ensure that the impeller of the pump can actually rotate without hinderance. If this does not solve your problem, replace the pressure switch.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
problem not resolved , so new pressure switch reqd, cant seem to find one that is same as mine . please see attached image. any idea's on how to get part number or replacement
Inside the door opening is a label with a number on it.. can you tell me that number. Also, please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
MACHINE SERIAL NUMBER IS :14-403908-04
Have a look at the label inside the door or on the rear.. It should have a number like 711084XXXX Can you fill-in the X's
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(###) ###-####
Your appliance is Beko WMB81445LW The part number for the pressure switch is(###) ###-####. Hopefully this will cure your problem, else it will be the PCB.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok Thanks for your time, fingers crossed not PCB!
You're very welcome