George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Just moved home, our classixx 7 drier condenser runs

Just moved home, our classixx 7 drier condenser runs for a few minutes, then stops with a flashing container light. we have cleaned the air cooler, and fluff collectors, there is no residual water in the top collection box. It was working perfectly before move. I can only assume that a sensor is somehow affected from the transit. Any ideas before summoning an engineer?? thank you. Paul
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Paul, my name is***** is possible that you have dislodged debris that is now preventing the pump pumping to the condensate container, or something similar. Do you have an Enr . this should be on a label surrounding the door opening, or on the rear.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George, thank you for prompt response, the enr is WTE84105GB/35, and the suggestion would make sense, is this something that I can sort, I am fairly competent with a screwdriver. :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WTE84105GB/35 FD 9211 201872 .... not sure if you need this last bit.
If it is the case then I would imagine so.. however, I'll need to have a quick look at the design of this model to see which way it is laid out. Back soon
Ok, on this one the hose joins just under the lid... check it for blockages.. The pump looks as if it is behind the right hand panel, check to see it is operational and that the float has not come off.. Check the operational condition of the level switch at the pump too. I have attached a diagram.. look at the highlighted area.
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks George, it all makes sense, and the diagram a plus, thanks, ***** ***** should work. Off to find that screwdriver... Paul.