George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have replace the thermostat on my hot point ariston fridge

I have replace the thermostat on my hot point ariston fridge because it was over cooling but it still has the same problem.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
When you say it is over-cooling, can you describe it better.. ie. is it freezing food, is ice forming in the fridge etc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. It is freezing food. I think the motor is running all the time.
Was it doing this before you changed the thermostat?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I thought the thermostat may be faulty so I replaced it and it seems to be the same.
Well I have attached a wiring type for you, however, I feel it will do you no good.. It sounds like your problem is that the appliance is short on refrigeration and therefore may need regassing. Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thans
You are very welcome