Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Why does my Bosch Aquatak keep losing power and water during

Customer Question

Why does my Bosch Aquatak keep losing power and water during use?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue to find a technician who can help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When using the Aquatak the hose pops off every ten minutes or so. Also the power seems to disappear, the motor seems to stop and there is no water or power coming through. I have to wait some minutes until the power returns.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue. The equipment as it stands is very annoying verging on not being up to the job.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Bess
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
Adam
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Bosch Aquatek ?Also may I have its approximate age and the full model #? Thank youTech Michael