George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a H5972NOGB Combination Micro Oven, hardly used and

Customer Question

I have a H5972NOGB Combination Micro Oven, hardly used and rarely used for anything other than microwaving.
The microwave functions appear to have gone faulty. Cooking function appear O.K.
The fault affects all micro power level functions
All the lights appear to operate but 23 second after pressing the start button on all timing durations the microwave switches off, reverting to cooling mode and any food inside has not been warmed in the slightest.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tony, my name is***** problem is usually caused by a failure of the magnetron or the lack of power to it.. ie, the inverter gone faulty