Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

In removing my Bosch classix dishwasher from under the counter,

In removing my Bosch classix dishwasher from under the counter, the power lead/integral suppression unit fell out (the wiring was not long enough) and the spade connectors disconnected. I can reconnect earth live and neutral the right way around on the suppression unit - but the earth lead has also pulled off another terminal inside the machine
I have the top and right hand side off and I can see the pump motor (which has already an earth connected) and a multi-connected unit that appears to be valves or similar. One of the sensor/actuators on that unit has two unused spade terminals - might that be where the "extra" earth needs to go ?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Can you post the full model number of the dishwasher please. Its usually etched into the door frame on the top left corner as you open it and starts E-nr Also are you able to post a picture of the back of the dishwasher with the mains filter out? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its E-Nr is SGS55CO2GB/01, FD8512files attached are a photo through the side and from the rear (though all you can see is the suppressor)
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that. I think the earth wire thats loose is from the heater. Looking at the internal picture just below the earth wire thats loose is a purple wire going from the heater tag to the microswitch in the center of the heater cover. Looking just above that purple wire is a tag. The wires are covering it on the picture but that should be the earth tag for the heater which should be were that earth wire goes to. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should the heater look like this then (I have reconnected it) ?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Yep thats it thats how the heater should be so you will be fine from there with the earth wires now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.