Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a neff slide and hide oven. The screws which fix the handle have come loose. I

Hi I have a neff slide and hide oven. The screws which fix the handle have come loose. It hasn't come off yet but I was wondering how ones gets to the screw heads to tighten them up.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Would you kindly let me have the ENr of your product please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
9000 417 541
It will be in this format - B44M42N3GB or similar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. That was th number opposite en in the instruction book.B45M62N0GB/01
Thanks - if you copy and paste the following link in to your browser, go to page 3 it gives the breakdown of the door assembly. You have to remove the inner door which then gives you access to the door handle retaining bolts - I would get some Locktite stud lock and then refit the bolts having smeared the bolt threads with the stud lock prior to putting it all back together. - Ian http://www.neff.co.uk/store/sparepart/finder/detail/B45M62N0GB/01#/tab-spare-section-3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd actually got as far as that diagram already, but thanks anyway. Any thoughts on how you actually remove the inner door?