Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a jetsystem 1600 and it pauses mid cycle on every wash,

Customer Question

I have a jetsystem 1600 and it pauses mid cycle on every wash, I'm trying to check the drain filter but cannot get the pink inside cap open to check if it's clogged. Please help
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Would you kindly let me have the pnc for this model so that I can look up the specs please. Its on the label inside the door frame - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
###-##-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry###-##-####
Do you still require a phone call, if you can you accept the offer, if not I can try and talk you through the problem by messaging - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Messaging plz
OK of you are unable to get the drain pump filter out it is likely to be blocked and/or jammed in the filter housing. What you will have to do is to take the drain pump off from the back of the housing and then gently tap the filter out from the back ensuring that the filter cap is fully undone. This will mean pulling the appliance out, disconnecting the pipes/electric and then leaning it at 45 or 60 degrees backwards to get at the pump. Are you happy to do this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
OK depending upon which pump is fitted it will either be clipped in place in which case you will have to depress the clips and turn it about a quarter of a turn OR it will be held in place with three either philips headed or torx headed screws. If you let me have an email address I can send you a diagram to allow you to see where everything goes - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Could you just let me have the two number after the pnc###-##-####it should be followed by two further figures eg 01, 02 etc up to 06 as there are 7 different versions of this model.
You have mail.