Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Service manager and technician for all brands of engines with 40 + years of experience.
30244710

I have purchased an AQT pressure washer 33-10 model, does this

Customer Question

I have purchased an AQT pressure washer 33-10 model, does this work with the self priming suction hose?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's fine.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have paid a fee and expect an answer, no matter how long it takes. I do not feel it is a difficult question.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
No, it will not work with suction hose, has to have water pressure supply from hydrant.