George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Following the safety alert relating to tumble dryers in Jan

Customer Question

Following the safety alert relating to tumble dryers in Jan 2016, I chose to await a service engineer. I understand that one is not available until September of this year.
I have now changed my mind and wish to exchange my machine. How do I go about it please?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello John, my name is***** the "Tumble dryer modification programme" on 0800(###) ###-####and give them your model number, serial number and postcode regards
John, did you manage to get Hotpoint to arrange the exchange for you? regardsGeorge