Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Can you please advise a suitable replacement Whirlpool

Can you please advise a suitable replacement for my Whirlpool dishwasher model ADG957/30 D/WAS ? It fitted perfectly as I need clearance of 25cm height X 5cm depth of existing pipe. I am having trouble finding a machine that fits because of this pipe. Any help would be much appreciated.
Shona
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any particular brand you favour? - Ian
OK the old dishwasher had the following dimensions according to Whirlpool - Height 82, Width 59.7, Depth 57. Depending upon your budget the following will fit - ADG2020FD Height = 82 Width = 59.7 Depth = 55.5 orADG7470/2 Height = 82 Width = 59.7 Depth = 55.5 Both the above will fit into your cavity - if you would like me to suggest other Manufacturers and I will come back to you with further recommendations - In the meantime would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge so do come back with further queries if needed. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian,Yes the Neff I had delivered this morning had the same dimensions as do most of them. The problem is the aforementioned pipe which stops the machine sitting proud against the wall. I am assuming the old whirlpool that had been removed by then had an indent at the rear bottom that allowed it to sit over the pipe although it did stick out about half an inch when in site. So you see I need info about the shape at the back of the machine. Can you help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know more specific dimensions to allow for the pipe. Apologies if I did not make myself clear. Thanks
Whilst I understand your problem I fail to see why you have given me a negative response. For whatever reason you have had a Neff delivered to you and yet your question only refers to a Whirlpool replacement. The dept required for the original Whirlpool was 57 cm and the original fitted that housing one assumes - the appliances suggested by Me are 15mm smaller giving you an extra 15mm. Once again I fail to see why you have given a negative rating?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Ian. It would not let me send a reply without me having to rate it. Not terribly user friendly! It was not meant as a negative just that my question was not answered. I shall not trouble you again.RegardsShona
OK understood, do you want me to research things further for you, if so I would need the specific dimentions of the hole, These days most dishwashers have a cut-out at the back to accommodate water pipes at there lower edge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian,It is D50cm X H85cm X W60 with the aforementioned water pipe H23cm X D5cm. The old machine did sit slightly proud when the door was installed but not that much it was noticable. I liked my Whirlpool as it was reliable and lasted 16 years which is fantastic. Only bought the NEFF as ***** ***** don't do whirlpool. I paid to get them to remove my old machine, dispose and fit new one. My kitchen now looks like a battle zone as they broke my plinth removing the old one. Despite several call to them they have not bothered to get back to me! Losing the will to live now lol.
OK leave it with me and I'll see what our supplier has to say tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** *****
Can you let me have an email address please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
I've just sent you a diagram of the profile of some Amica dishwashers. Let me know if these might fit - Ian