Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have an Electrolux Insight oven. The clock display

Hi. I have an Electrolux Insight oven. The clock display is not working. The hob works if ignited by match. No gas coming through to the oven or grill. Any ideas please
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! You have lost the power supply to the cooker. Check the cord and outlet and verify power to the appliance or try another known working outlet. I suspect the outlet may be dead that it is plugged into now. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!