Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Boschclasixx tge control panel gives e15 probably triggered

Boschclasixx tge control panel gives e15 probably triggered while I stopped the water whilst tightening up the connection. Now the control panel seems locked how do you unfreeze it
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Unplug the machine for 5 minutes and it should reset. If it does not, please post the complete E number and I can get you the manual reset instructions. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info. I also found another possibility that water that leaked during the hose re fitting may have triggered the protection. I tilted the machine as described to drain the water out of the bottom tray. The protection re set and the front panel worked again. The fault indication cleared and all was ok. It took a couple of goes to get all the water out ie a couple more tilt exercises but in the end it worked ok
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Excellent, nice job! Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!