George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

We have a vailent eco tech 630 plus installed in 2013 -

Hi we have a vailent eco tech 630 plus installed in 2013 - we have a code f22 - low boiler pressure how do I resolve this?
Ian
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ian, my name is***** system is showing the F.22 code because of either no water, or to low water pressure in the boiler. Under the boiler there is a tap on the piping for topping-up the boiler.. turn the tap on until the pressure is at the normal level.. Then bleed all the radiators, starting with the lowest one, until water with no air comes out... Whilst bleeding the radiators, keep topping up the pressure in the boiler as it will drop again as the water/air is bled from the system. Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.