George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a neff oven and i am replacing the element in the

Customer Question

hi i have a neff oven and i am replacing the element in the oven. When i removed the old element there were only two wires attached to it and a third wire was hanging loose when ever checked other sources it tells me there should be three attached to the element and now i don't know which wire goes were
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jim, my name is***** you tell me the ENR of that appliance from the plate behind the oven door.. Also, please tell me the colours of the wires you have.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
white braid with a black line, white braid with a green line, and white braid with a blue line
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
b1820noGB/03
Ok, the element you are trying to change generally wires up as: white braid with a black line (left)white braid with a green line (center)white braid with a blue line (right)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is that with the element facing you or as it should be in placement
That is if you are doing it from inside the oven.. If you are looking at the element terminals at the rear of the oven with the back panel off, then the wires should be:white braid with a black line (right)white braid with a green line (center)white braid with a blue line (left)
How are you getting on with this Jim
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.