Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

ZDF26011WA Dishwasher brand new Keep on getting error code

ZDF26011WA Dishwasher brand new
Keep on getting error code .40
Any ideas?
thanks
Jon
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Error i40 indicates that there is a problem with a pressure sensor - said pressure sensor measures the amount of water that is in the dishwasher during its wash cycle. Bearing in mind that this is a new appliance, I would check that the water is getting to the appliance ie tap is on and water at the dishwasher inlet and if you still have the same problem be looking for a replacement/repair. Finally if the product has a delay timer (there are 9 versions of this model) make sure that the delay timer hasn't been activated in error - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great thanks
Would you now kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page. Once done if you need further information later just come back to me. Once rated I can shut the job down on my screen. Thank You for using JA and have a great Sunday - Ian