George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have just fitted anew FSD to our rangemaster classic 90 as

I have just fitted anew FSD to our rangemaster classic 90 as the oven would not go to full flame, it now takes over 10 minutes before it goes to full flame.
I have also recently fitted a new ignition switch, the oven problems seem to have started after this was fitted
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Paul, my name is***** are a few things that can cause this... Low pressure in the gas line; Faulty Gas Valve; Dirt on the burner; I advise you to check the state of the burner, then if that does not produce results, have a Gas Safe engineer test the pressure of the gas and check the flow rate.. Maybe that was your original cause and you had no need for the new FSD Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.