Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have just had my Baxi 133HE Plus annual serviced but since

Customer Question

I have just had my Baxi 133HE Plus annual serviced but since then the heating isn't working correctly. It works only intermittently in that sometimes it doesn't start when the room thermostat asks for it (the little green light on the Honeywell sensor at the boiler comes on) but the boiler doesn't fire. Also, when there is no demand for heating, the heating comes on when the hot water is run, which is the opposite of what it says in the manual. Any thoughts?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Im sorry to hear that. In this case the problem could be one of many things. More than likely , they left a wire or a relay got knocked loose during the service. Its something you should have the tech come back in and check for you, there shoudl be no charge for that provided the service was done within the last 2 months. Let me knwo on that if needed?I know this one well lol ;-) Have a Happy Sunday!In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael