Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a small Belling cooker with a fan assisted oven and

Hi I have a small Belling cooker with a fan assisted oven and a timer. I am unable to get the oven working and can not reset the timer everything else works beautifully. Any sugestions?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
would you kindly let me have the product code usually starts with a 4 or 5 and is on the rating label - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry I have been so tardy in my response but I have been very ill today. I have checked the whole cooker and I am unable to find a Ratings Label. The only label on the cooker is instructions for the electriction. If you want to speak to me you can call me instead. ***********
Not a problem - if you could let me have a photo of the timer I sould be able to work out which appliance it is and then I will phone you and we can go through it together - Ian
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Below is a link to the instructions for the timer Belling 5 Button Timer Instructions Once you have an image of the rear or the timer please post it here
Here is a shorter version of the instructions to set just the clock
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have taken the top of the cooker off now and have the wires exposed couldn you call me back please so I know what you want me to do now. Many thanks
Answer sent by text