Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Kitchenaid nespresso machine. I cannot see a capsule in the

Kitchenaid nespresso machine. I cannot see a capsule in the machine but the lever is stuck down. I tried to run the descale program but nothing happened.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Nespresso machine ?Also may I have the full model #? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an Artisan, model 5KES0503BERPurchased in June 2015
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry for the delay Im not always on here and we are in different time zines as well lol.When you say handle, you mean the one you push down when you add a capsule correct?This one sounds like its stick or jammed.Does anyone else use this machine?I will send you an offer so we can talk. It will be easier to help that way.If you accept I can call you;-)If not we can continue this way. Either way is fine with me it would just be quicker that way.Tech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, its the one I pull down when I add a capsule. It is stuck down. I can open the flap at the top and I cannot see any acpsule in the machine
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that.This one has plstic gears in there that pull down they are more delicate than they should be. You can fix this with my assistance if you are a little handy.Its not hard to do.It likely broke in that position. So... that said, you can pull it open without fear of breaking much more and that will make it so that if by chance (slim) it is just stuck, gummed up always possible, it may open and be OK;-)If not, let me know and I will help you order the parts and make the fix .I would have rather talked to you on the phone so you dont cause further damage. I sent the offer.But try pulling it open,if anything breaks, it will be the same parts you need to possible change out anyway to fix this, let me know how it goes. lease make sure the machine is UNplugged before doing this;-)!In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day! Tech MichaelRating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MichaelThanks for your help. I managed to get it unstuck with no damage so all working again now.