Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The dishwasher at 820mm height seems very low 870mm

The dishwasher at 820mm height seems very low for an 870mm high cabinet. Can the legs be used to raise it 50mm or more and should the top be flush with the worksurface?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
The usual process that kitchen fitters use is to put a piece of spare worktop under the dishwasher to lift it by about 25mm you then only have to worry about 25mm which does not stress the legs too much. Regarding the worksurface, its more a matter of getting the facial door to be flush with the doors to left and right. Once you have these aligned you can fix the dishwasher in place with its fitting screws be they to the left and right or into the worktop - Ian