George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a bosch washer wis28440gb logixx7, keeps

I have a bosch washer wis28440gb logixx7,
keeps beeping f43
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sacha, my name is***** you tell me the FD from the label inside the door opening or on the rear of the appliance please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
9009 200478
Thanks Sacha, The fault code implies a fault in the motor... Given that this is 6 years old I would suggest that the issue is with the need for replacement brushes in the motor. Do you intend to try fix this yourself or do you need the services of an engineer? regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you r you sure it's six years only thought three can you tell that by code
The code says that the appliance is a 2010 appliance Although the fault code says that the problem is with the motor.. I would certainly investigate changing the brushes first. Please remember to rate using the Stars provided