Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I an't remove the nozzle on my Cleanview Compact Help

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Bissell Cleanview ?Also did it seem to clog after being stored for a while or did it fail during use?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has only been used once and was cleaned. Now I find there is no steam and I cannot get the red nozzle to release from the clear tube. Bought July 2015
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for that info, on a hunch i did some checking on this model. A lot were returned for replacement and repair. Since your unit is under 1 year old it is still fully covered ;-)Bissell will repair or replace, at Your discretion this unit.Turns out there was a defective component that fails prematurely in this model;-(But no cost to you either way on this fix.The best way to reach them is by using the phone contact info in the user manual and also located on the warranty card.They are very good about this repair and will tell you who, locally will do this free of cost to you.If you can locate that #, here is one that will get you to the right department: 0344(###) ###-####In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael