Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I can't remove the nozzle from my Cleanview Compact steam

I can't remove the nozzle from my Cleanview Compact steam cleaner. Bought in July 2015 it has only been used once and was cleaned after use. Now the red nozzle is impossible to remove from the clear tube and I'm afraid to use force. There is no steam.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Soak a rag in very hot water and wrap around the nozzle for a few minutes, repeating several times so the rag stays hot. After several applications, does it loosen it to make it easier to remove?