Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

The electricity was interrupted and now the display is flashing,

The electricity was interrupted and now the display is flashing, 0.00 - auto. The ovens won't work.
How do I reset it to manual.
Help please. Thanks *****
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Veronica,may I have the age of your Oven/Range?Also the make and model #?And what was the cause of the service interruption?And is yours the gas or electric version?Thanks Veronica.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gas hob electric ovens
Do t know age. Inherited
Range master Toledo
Fuse went
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Veronica, it was a pleasure speaking with you today, Iwsh i had better news for you I really do, but this one needs a new control board;-(If I can help in any way with this repair please let me knwo. Have a wonderful day!Tech Michael