George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Creda Hallmark Dual Oven Cooker. It was bought in

I have a Creda Hallmark Dual Oven Cooker. It was bought in 1989/90 and I inherited it.
The grill pan is 16" x 9" x 1.5"
The front hob element is 5.5" diameter.
Can I get replacement parts?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Do you have the model number.. This should be on a label at the base of the door opening or on the rear of the appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no visible number on the doors and sides. I will try to look at the back of the cooker. 2 minutes?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no serial number on the back plates
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello George
One moment please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we stay on line - it's cheaper.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I get Creda fittings in imperial measurements?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The metric measurements of the grill pan are 410mm x 230 x 40mmThe element is 140mm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George, are you still online?
yes, I'm just checking the catalogues for that size
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!
I have found a Creda Hallmark Grill Pan from the early range but the sizes don't match.. Can you check yoursGRILL PAN ASSEMBLY: Grill Pan :16” X 9½” (416mm x 245mm)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Definitely; 410mm x 230 x 40
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry 16" x 9" not counting the notch into which the handle is screwed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The width is definitely 16" or 410mm
There is one at 404mm x 232mm which is the closest that you are going to get to the original size that is now obsolete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The element spirals are 5.5" or 140 mm across the whole unit is170 mm wide
404mm x 232mm is the closest that you are going to get to the original size, as the original is now obsolete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
www.buyspares are selling one that measures 405 mm x 235 mm. Is that 16" wide?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thin 405/404 mm is 16" by reading the numbers off on my tape measure but I need reassurance
16" = 406.4mm - 1mm or 2mm wont make a difference and the rails are wider than that
404mm or 405mm will be ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks George - sorry to be so dim - born too early LOLWhat about the element - its the smaller of the two in a set [Front Right]
Can you tell me how many rings are in the spiral
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will check
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 spirals
So it looks like this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Exactly - yes
Here is the item you are looking for... Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks George !
Who sells the grill pan?
And here is the Grill Pan also Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WOW and £5 cheaper that www.buyspares.Thank you so much! 5 stars
You are very welcome.. regards