How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George-Allsorts Your Own Question
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1448
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
George-Allsorts is online now

My induction hob has a rather chip on the front right

Customer Question

My induction hob has a rather nasty chip on the front right corner. I wish to claim for a replacement from my insurance company who have asked me to get an engineers report for them. May we arrange for an engineer to visit please.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Irene, my name is***** arrange for an engineer visit, please call the Customer Service line on 0344(###) ###-####where they can take your details and assist you further.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided Jim, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.