Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Valliant eco plus 824. Hot water yes, not fault

Customer Question

Hi I have a Valliant eco plus 824. Hot water yes, not fault messages appearing, have tried resetting several times, water pressure perfect. Was functioning fine until my partner changed the time settings but that shouldn't effect it. What could it be?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.What make and model is your thermostat?Also is your wireless or wired? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wired Drayton combi stat. Valliant Eco etc plus 824
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks, ***** ***** model Drayton t- stat do you have?Or is there any batteries inside it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I may have cracked it!! One last attempt at resetting and it appears to be making noise, heating up and has a flashing radiator symbol!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Radiator seems to be heating too
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I suspect the t stat as your problem, if it has batteries you can remove them for 5 full mins then replace them with new Duracell only and that may help. If not you will need to replace the thermostat and all should be goo to go;-) In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day! Tech MichaelRating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here.