George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have an integrated Bosch dishwasher which has been brilliant

Customer Question

I have an integrated Bosch dishwasher which has been brilliant for 2 years. I am now finding the wash is leaving all sorts of bits in mugs glasses and plates. I have used all products such as salt, rinse aid and top notch dishwasher tablets. Can you please help me to get over this annoying problem?
Jenny Thonas
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jenny, my name is***** check and clean the filter at the base of the tub and use a proprietory dishwasher cleaner to run a cleaning wash.. Use it as per manufacturers instructions.. Whilst doing so, after 20 mins, open the door to the dishwasher to check that the dishwasher is heating. There are three main causes of this sort of problem, filters, blockages, and lack of heat in the wash. Please return to me following the above exercise, when we can re-evaluate the issue.
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided Jim, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.