George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

And good morning ....We have deep concerns that young

Customer Question

hello and good morning ....We have deep concerns that young daughter 12 yeaqr old is being groomed on her mobile tha she keeps locked is there any way we can access phone with out our Daughter knowing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
more information please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
second thoughts as i have to pop out please post answer rather then me call at this moment in time .
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Neville, my name is***** are Call Recording Softwares that can do this; here is one example. The moral, ethical, and legal ramifications of this however are huge, unless you instruct your daughter that this will be happening... as what you suggest would be effectively Phone Tapping, The only course of action you can otherwise legally take are, contact the Police (who can access the phone records and data).
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.