George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Ive just moved into a new house and inherited a Neff dishwasher

Hi, Ive just moved into a new house and inherited a Neff dishwasher in good working order. Unfortunately my sisterin law opened the washer before the cycle had finished and it now seems to be stuck without being able to drain.
Ive pressed the reset button and tried to start it again which it does but keeps getting stuck!
any ideas?
susie
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Susie, my name is***** you remove the hose from the drain and hold it over a bucket and try draining again.. This will rule-out a blockage under the sink. Can you open the door of the appliance and give me the ENR which is etched into the metal at the top of the doors inner panel please. Please be patient as I am on call so may not be able to answer you immediatelyregards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am at work so will text you the number when I get home around 4, it's a built in dishwasher so will have to see if it slides out or something. Many thanks
Firstly check under the sink as most dishwashers are connected to a spiggot off the u-bend of the sink waste
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George,
My Enr number is *****
Ive looked at waste connections nothing leaking, still some water at bottom of dishwasher
Can you get the drain hose and hold it over a bucket or similar device... Turn the appliance to drain, and tell me if it drains into the recepticle
Susie, it is now 5 days since I requested that you try the appliance with the drain hose over a bucket but I have not heard anything further from you..Can you tell me if you are ready to continue with this before your query times-out?Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you. regardsGeorge