Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Siemens type D-BA41-4 extractor hood, and the fans

Customer Question

I have a Siemens type D-BA41-4 extractor hood, and the fans and lights have fused. Where is the fuse situated, please? I am trying to lower the whole unit, down from the MDF kitchen unit in which it is mounted, to search for the fuse. I have undone the four retaining screws, but something on the right hand side (near where the white light button and fan sliding control are) is preventing the unit from dropping down. Your advice on lowering the unit would be appreciated. Thank you. Luke Valner tel: 01534 867852
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Sirs, I have now been able to lower the unit, and have therefore gained access to the 5 amp fuse in the appliance's socket. (The unit was being retained by a white plastic safety clip, which needed to be depressed to release the unit). So I no longer need your advice. Please refund the deposit of £20 I have paid. Thank you. Luke Valner
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Luke Im a technician Im sorry we were so late in getting back to you, very bust here today;-(If you do need me for anything you can write to me here by simply replying to this message anytime, in case you have trouble during the repair.Have a great day Luke.Tech Michael