Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Bosch Maxx 7 serial number WAE20460TR/01, where the

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Maxx 7 serial number WAE20460TR/01, where the water enters the drum from the soap powder dispenser the hose has become dislodged from the drum fitting and I need to access the clip holding the hose to the drum so I can re attach the hose. Please advise how I should access this part and it looks like the soap dispenser unit will need removing to do this. Thank you Graham
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Power off, top off, front facia including electronic pcb unscrewed and pulled out of the way, Outer door seal off, kickstrip off, front panel including door removed - take care not to damage door lock. Access is then visable. Once refitted, reassemble Copy and paste the following into your browser it gives you a full breakdown of your model -- http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Washingmachine/WAE20460TR/01