Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a flavel cooker model number(###) ###-####- and

Customer Question

hello, i have a flavel cooker model number(###) ###-####- and the igniter wont stop clicking and despite cleaning with alcohol - several times, the problem remains, what can i do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, I'm still waiting, i was told 8 minutes, its been about 40, if i've loy my previous question its to do with my gas hobb, the igniter wont switch off despite excessive cleaning and its had plenty of time to dry, what next can i try?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
re service offers, what do you mean? the serial number is ***** its a flavel cooker - ive requested a phone call
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your flavel cooker ?Did you accidentally get liquid into the workings?When exactly did the igniter begin operating constantly?Thank youTech Michael