Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Stepmother has a Neff 1451 oven. Every time there's a power cut, the cl

Hello ... my Stepmother has a Neff 1451 oven. Every time there's a power cut, the clock needs resetting. Unfortunately it's too complicated for her to reset and she needs to call in a neighbour (she has early-stage dementia, so cannot understand the instructions on how to reset the clock) ... is there any way of ensuring the clock works without the complicated reset, do you know, please? I believe this is a common problem with this model.
Fenella
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hello Fenella, I know that can be a real pain for anyone. But unfortunately every-time there is a power cut this will happen on this range;-(And there is no other way to program the time. I wish I had a better answer for you. And I do know what you are going through , I am going through that with my mom. I wish you all the best with all of this.Have a great day.Tech Michael