Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I've got an integrated IKEA renlig DW60 dishwasher. The last few days, it has not

Customer Question

Hi, I've got an integrated IKEA renlig DW60 dishwasher. The last few days, it has not been washing the dishes. At the end of every cycle, the tablet remains in the machine, and has not been disolved. The dishwasher is hot when I open it though.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Im sorry to hear that.How old is your dishwasher ?Also does any water enter the machine?And can you hear the motor run?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the response.Not sure how old it is, as was already integrated when we moved into this flat. Water enters the machine and the motor runs..although it is making different noises to usual and is noisier.Cheers,
Ben
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben thanks,so it fills, gets hot but the dishes are still dirty and the soap dispenser wont open on its own. Is that correct?Do the dishes all seem to get wet?Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The soap dispenser opens but the tablet doesn't dissolve, so is either still in the dispenser or in the bottom of the dishwasher at the end of the cycle. The dishes do get wet.Cheers,
Ben
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ben,On this one, the water circulation pump is in need of replacement.That would also account for the strange sound lol.If you are little handy and have a few basic hand tools you can easily replace this yourself with my help.I will help anyway I can. The best place to get a new pump fr this one is: http://www.espares.co.uk/I would call them to order this circulation pump:Sales0844 9777 888After sales0333 4007 888Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, Closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime. Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here.Please rate kindly ;-)Thank you and have a great day Ben!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not particularly handy, so will get someone in to take a look.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I understand but yes it will need a tech then to check this for you.Tech Michael