Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have just replaced a Bosch Control module programmed 00655633,

Customer Question

I have just replaced a Bosch Control module programmed 00655633, but to my disappointment when powering up, I get all Led's and display segments lit, is there a particular sequence of steps I need to take in order to get this to work ?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.What application is this control mod for?What was the original issue?Please explain in detail so I can help.Thank youTech Michael