George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Again George, I have now received a new Bosch Control

Hello again George,
I have now received a new Bosch Control module programmed 00655633. However after installing it and powering up for the first time, I get all leds and display segments all permanently lit. Is there a sequence of events I need to perform before going any furtherKind regardsJustin
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Appliance must be disconnected from the power supply after flash process (main switch on/off is not adequate!)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George,
This is very thin..... what is do you mean by flash process, what is the flash process? How long before i disconnect from the mains?
The flash process is done to programme the board to your model.. Depending on your board, either the board will be flashed programmed before purchase, or you will get a sheet with the new board that shows you how to flash the board to your model. The 00655633 board is supposed to be pre-programmed at purchase.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
George, I have a feeling I have been ripped off. I did not get any instructions regarding the programming of this module, as it should have been already programmed. Sad thing is I cant seem to find any contact details to raise my complaint or to get some assistance as to what to do next. Are you able to assist?
Where did you buy the part from Justin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By phone on:
0344(###) ###-####Please ensure you quote your
order number:(###) ###-####
By email at:
***@******.***
Justin.. The you have just given me the information that you say you have not got... purchase order number:(###) ###-####hone: 0344(###) ###-####mail:***@******.***