Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I, have a zanussi multicyclonic zan20xx series vacuum

Customer Question

I, have a zanussi multicyclonic zan20xx series vacuum cleaner not had it too long however it is making a horrific noise at this minute its not the belt I,ve , checkedthat out any ideas john ************* *********
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Vacuum ? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
,; I,m not oo sure ;maybe a year its been not used all that much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish I could be more precise all I can say is its not been used very muc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you give me some sign ; I,m getting no response whatsoever
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Im here now been very busy with my customers.Sorry for the delay.How old is your vac? Also can you explain the noise a bit better so I can be sure?Thanks for your patience Tech Michael