Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I need a new pair of runners top shelf/basket on a

I need a new pair of runners for the top shelf/basket on a Siemens dishwasher SR 23/53 serial no SR23305GB/19 Purchased 1997. Can you supply?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
If you copy and paste the following link into your browser - http://www.siemens-home.co.uk/sparepart/finder/detail/SR23305GB/19#/tab-spare-section-3 Go to spare parts & exploded drawings, page 4. You can then select the parts you need - the part numbers are listed below the drawing. Then add to basket (at right of part) until you have got all the items you want, pay for them and they're heading your way. Saves on delay and expense for you.Would you now kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge., do come back to me if you need further help. Thank you for using JA and have a great Friday - Ian