Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My beloved tumble dryer appears to be faulty. It works but

Customer Question

Hi my beloved tumble dryer appears to be faulty. It works but the light inside the drum flashes slowly but regularly. Can you advise please
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the Make, and full model #? So I can helpThank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a beloved condenser tumble dryer
DSC 85w
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8kg B
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Beko not beloved!!!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for that. Does the drier appear to work well other than the light flashing?ThanksTech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. It feels hotter than normal though
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The flashing is constant, not flickering
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks, ***** ***** its stuck in anti crease mode.Please try one thing for me.Unplug the drier for 1 full hour. Then plug it back in, let me knwo if this cured the problem or not?That will reset the main board so in case it just electronically glitched it will revert to normal operations. But if it doesn't let me know because you may need a part.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great thanks. Will do.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi did that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, no it is till flashing every three or four seconds and is hotter than usual.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks, ***** ***** a failed sensor but this is something that needs to be checked by an appliance technician to be sure unless you are handy and want to take it apart? Please let me know I will help you all the way.Its hotter and flashing because its stuck in Anti Crease mode.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am reasonably handy and am prepared to give it a go but presumably it will need a spare part and if so how long will that take to obtain?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I can direct you the best place for the sensor. I would get that sensor from: http://www.espares.co.uk/Sales0844 9777 888After sales0333 4007 888Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, Closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.Calls to 0844 cost 7p per minute plus any network access charge.Calls to 03 numbers are charged at a local rate.For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.