Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

IDESIT DRYER REFUSES TO WORK. DISPLAYS F09.HAD AN ENGINEER.ONLY

Customer Question

IDESIT DRYER REFUSES TO WORK. DISPLAYS F09.HAD AN ENGINEER.ONLY HAD THE MACHINE 8 DAYS AND USED IT TWICE. HAVE A DISABLED HUSBAND,WHO MAKES A LOT OF WASHING. CAN NOT DO WITHOUT A MACHINE! IF IT REFUSES TO WORK,I NEED A REPLACEMENT!
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi F09 is a control board fault. So i take it Indesit themselves have called out and replaced the board? If so then as the dryer is less then 28 days old then you can either get the shop were you got it from to exchange it or ring indesit up and get them to replace it as they have to do this if the dryer is less then 28 days old. If its older then 28 days they they dont usually exchange appliances they will just fix it so as yours is less then 28 days then they will exchange this for you. If you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Linda, my name is***** discuss this you will need to contact the Customer Service Department on 08440 903 444.or you could email using the form at the following link Contact Indesit If you are unhappy with the service given, then you can complain at the following address:Indesit Unhappy with our service Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi It looks like theres a system fault here which as allowed 2 experts to answer on this. Hopefully both have helped you on this. Regards