Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a 3 year old bosch excell dishwasher. Getting error code e09. Not sure what this

Customer Question

I have a 3 year old bosch excell dishwasher. Getting error code e09.
Not sure what this means ?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
First thing is place a towel behind the appliance and then tip it backward to 45 degrees - tell me if water comes out of the back. - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No water came out
Good - can you put it on a wash and tell me if it heats the water, this may take about 30/40 minutes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not heating up...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Think maybe we have identified the problem.
E09 refers to the heater having a problem but from my past experience, if you get water in the base all sorts of spurious error codes occur so just wanted to exclude this first. If you can give me the full ENr which is laser etched in the top of the stainless steel inner door I will give you the part number you need for the new part.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have decided to replace the machine. But thank you for your help.
OK no worries - would you therefore kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. If you need further advice later you can come back once done. Thank you for using JA and have a good evening - Ian
Would you kindly rate the information so that I can clear your call off my screen - many thanks.